Title: Know Yourself, Know Your Money: Discover WHY you handle money the way you do, and WHAT to do about it!
Author: Rachel Cruze
Hardcover: 272 pages
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Publishing date: Jan. 5, 2021
Who is this book for?
Anyone who’s ever wondered why they make the money choices they do and how they can change them for the better.
Anyone who has ever tried to understand why the people in their lives make the money choices they do.
What’s inside this book?
The introduction and explanation of the 7 Money Tendencies:
1. Saver or Spender
2. Nerd or Free Spirit
3. Experiences or Things
4. Quality or Quantity
5. Safety or Status
6. Abundance or Scarcity
7. Planned Giving or Spontaneous Giving
New ways to understand how your parents, your fears and your beliefs impact your money mindset.
5 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- Where you land on the scale of the Seven Money Tendencies and why it matters.
- Which of the Four Childhood Money Classrooms shaped your money mindset.
- How the Six Core Money Fears can drive your most common money mistakes.
- Why you handle money the way you do, and what to do about it.
- How to take control of your money to achieve financial freedom.
3 questions this book will answer for you:
- How does my childhood impact the money choices I make today?
- Why do I constantly make money mistakes?
- How can I change my money mindset for good?
What people are saying about this book:
- “Rachel does such a great job of getting to the root of why we make the money decisions (and mistakes) we do. This book is a self-discovery necessity.” — Marcus Buckingham
- “I have often said if you want to understand someone, look at their checkbook and their calendar. How we spend time and money says a lot about who we are. Rachel goes deep into unraveling that mystery.” — Dr. Henry Cloud
- “We’re all faced with the responsibility of managing finances. Rachel Cruze dives deep into why we interact with money the way we do… so you can make real progress toward your money goals!” — Candace Cameron Bure
- “This book will not only change your money habits, it will also improve your relationships — and your life!” — Christine Caine
Your Turn: What did you think of Know Yourself, Know Your Money? Share your opinion in the comments.