This book at a glance:
Title: Finessin’ Finances
Author: Stefon Walters
Paperback: 152 pages
Publisher: Just Believe Company
Date published: Feb. 7, 2019
Average customer review: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Who is this book for?
People interested in learning about basic financial topics through clear, easy-to-understand language
Anyone who finds finances boring
Readers who love to laugh while learning valuable information
5 things you’ll learn from this book:
- How to navigate the world of credit and credit cards
- Basic investing for beginners
- Best practices for managing your student loans
- How to create and stick to a budget
- Practical ways to plan for retirement
6 questions this book will answer for you:
- What is my credit score and why does it matter?
- How can I improve my credit rating?
- Are credit cards good for my finances?
- How can I create a budget that’s designed for my lifestyle?
- Should I start investing?
- Why do I need to worry about my retirement when it’s so many years away?
What people are saying about this book:
“Stefon Walters approaches the topic of personal finances from a humorous, informative, and fluent manner. He gives insightful and realistic ways to dominate your finances with self-control and knowledge.”
“A fun read with great explanations and sample templates.”
“I feel like the author is talking to me and not at me.”
“I love the witty terminology used in the book; it made it fun to read.”
Do you find financial talk boring? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.