Title: Rewire for Wealth: Three Steps Any Woman Can Take to Program Her Brain for Financial Success
Author: Barbara Huson
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Publishing date: Jan. 12, 2021
Who is this book for?
- Women who’ve gotten a harsh financial wake-up call.
- Women who want to learn about money management to be financially independent.
- Women who have always been intimidated by money.
- Women who think they’re just not “wired” to handle money well.
What’s inside this book?
- Huson’s story of how the men in her life handled her money and then hung her out to dry when things got tough.
- A physiological explanation for why men and women often have very different approaches toward money management and wealth growth.
- Huson’s revolutionary approach toward changing financial habits.
Five lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to apply a proven three-step formula ― recognize, reframe and respond differently ― to rewire the brain for a more confident approach to wealth building.
- Why women often process financial information in a detrimental way.
- Why every woman needs to know about financial planning.
- How to eliminate damaging financial behavior.
- How women can empower themselves to build wealth.
Four questions this book will answer for you:
- Why do all the men in my life have such a vastly different approach toward money than I do?
- Is there a way for me to rewire my brain to process information differently?
- Will I be stuck in a financial rut forever?
- Which obstacles are standing between me and financial empowerment?
What people are saying about this book:
- “If mastering your money feels daunting, you need this book. Barbara expertly exposes what could be holding you back with simple, practical solutions to finally rewire your thinking and truly build a wealthy life.” — David Bach
- “Barbara Huson is the unequivocal leader in helping women rewire themselves for wealth. This book will go down in history as a total game changer for us.” — Ali Brown
- “This book will change your life, if you let it.”— Marci Shimoff
- “Barbara Huson has done it again. By digging into the ways women think about money differently than men do, she is able to chart a path toward lifelong security — and wealth.” — Jean Chatzky
Your Turn: What did you think about Rewire for Wealth? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.