Title: Perfect World, Real World: The Secret Weapon for Achieving Financial Independence
Author: Jacob Nayman
Hardcover: 226 pages
Publisher: Independently published
Publishing Date: March 23, 2023
Who is this book for?
- Any ambitious person who is looking for a strategy for achieving financial independence.
What’s inside this book?
- The knowledge and tools you need to achieve financial independence in the 21st century.
- Short summaries at the end of each chapter as well as a full book summary (organized by chapter) at the end provides a quick recap.
3 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
The three must-have abilities for achieving financial independence:
- Ability one: How to identify manipulations and say no.
- Ability two: How to harness active support for your agenda.
- Ability three: How to create a significant passive income.
4 questions this book will answer for you:
- Is it really possible to achieve financial independence with today’s staggering cost of living?
- What’s the secret weapon for achieving financial independence?
- Are inborn charisma and leadership abilities necessary for success?
- How can I use my limited resources, like time, money and mental energy, to focus on agendas that promote my personal desires and goals?
What people are saying about this book:
“If you desire to become financially secure, this book is a game changer.” — Meni Nuriel
“The book shows you the way to build financial independence and gives you the knowledge and confidence to be able to do it yourself.” – Victor Bakenrot
“He explains strategies, in simple terms, that I can use to keep from being manipulated into making decisions that are not in my best interest. I am confident his advice can help me achieve financial independence.” – Allie
“Using actual case studies to illustrate his principles, Jacob Nayman explains how we can protect ourselves from being manipulated while at the same time promoting our own agendas.” – Jonathon Silver
TikTok Inspo: What did you think of Perfect World, Real World? Give us a live book review in a short video.