Title: Wealth Habits: Six Ordinary Steps to Achieve Extraordinary Financial Freedom
Author: Candy Valentino
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publishing date: Nov. 15, 2022
Who is this book for?
- Anyone lacking connections and/or an education who’s wanting to build wealth.
- Seasoned entrepreneurs, young adults and everyone in between who is looking for financial guidance.
What’s inside this book?
- Candy’s own story of how she opened her first store at age 19 (without the benefit of a college education) and built it into a 7-figure business before most of her friends had even completed college.
- The six key habits to building wealth:
- Long-term investing strategies
- How to recession-proof your life
- Ways to keep money out of the IRS’ hands
- What to teach your children about money
- How to establish financial protection and security
- The secrets to keep more of the money you make (so you can invest more of it)
4 questions this book will answer for you:
- Can I get ahead in life without having a formal education?
- What are the key habits needed for building wealth?
- Is it too late to turn my money story around?
- How can I overcome obstacles to my financial freedom?
What people are saying about this book:
“I love the way Candy thinks. She shows you how to collapse time in a way the most successful people I know have done: breaking wealth down to the simplest form of the game to create success. This book should be required reading for every high school student, aspiring entrepreneur, or anyone who wants to turn the tables on their current financial situation.” – Rick Steele
“People that build wealth do things differently. Not only does Candy understand this from her own experience, but she does a masterful job of giving the reader actionable steps to immediately put them on the path to financial freedom and generational wealth. She has cracked the code, and if you’re looking to change your financial reality, this book is for you.” – Todd Davis
“Candy Valentino is the real deal! She’s overcome massive obstacles and built practical systems to help anyone achieve massive wealth. I highly recommend this book!” – Rory Vaden
“Candy Valentino is an Entrepreneur’s Entrepreneur! By researching and interviewing the various stages of wealth creation from industry leaders, Candy has really done a masterful job of simplifying the complex. This book is a must read!” – Tom Hatten
Your Turn: What did you think of Wealth Habits? Share your opinion in the comments.