Title: What to Do Next: Taking Your Best Step When Life Is Uncertain
Author: Jeff Henderson
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publishing date: August 23, 2022
Who is this book for?
- Anyone interested in changing their career or life circumstances, but unsure of how to take that first step.
What’s inside this book?
- A practical guide toward reevaluating your purpose and determining your next step in your life and in your career.
- Jeff’s personal story and insights he’s learned along his own journey from marketer to church-founder and beyond.
- The “Career Risk Calculator” to help you determine if you’re ready for change.
4 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to identify what to do, and what not to do when making decisions about change.
- How to exchange fear and confusion for confidence, freedom and purpose.
- How to cultivate optimal options in your life to guide you toward better decision-making.
- How to prepare for changes, both planned and unplanned.
4 questions this book will answer for you:
- How can I pursue more meaning in my life?
- How do I know if I need a change?
- Is who I am right now as important as who I am becoming?
- I know I’m ready for change, so what’s my best next step?
What people are saying about this book:
“The Great Resignation has resulted in millions of people wondering what’s next for them. It’s one of the reasons I’m excited about Jeff Henderson’s book. His practical and winsome approach will have you highlighting, laughing, and enjoying the story. All the while, he’ll help you take important steps toward figuring out what’s next for you.”–Michael Hyatt
“As a fellow restless traveler who took a career leap of faith in my fifties, I found comfort in Jeff Henderson’s journey … Change is hard. But Jeff Henderson helps make it easier.”–Stephanie Stuckey
“In an era when millions of people are facing a seemingly infinite set of career options and rethinking their futures, Jeff Henderson arrives with a thoughtful, highly practical and generous book. If you’re looking for actionable strategies and wise counsel, pull up a chair and let Jeff coach you.”–Carey Nieuwhof
“Reading this book is like having a million-dollar coach in your corner helping you navigate your next move confidently.”–Sangram Vajre
“Authentic. Helpful. Freeing….What to Do Next is a must-read resource for anyone looking for clarity, empowerment, and vision for what’s ahead.” –Shelley Giglio
Your Turn: What did you think of What to Do Next? Share your opinion in the comments.