Title: Gen Z Money $ense: A Personal Finance and Investing Guide
Author: Ella Gupta
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: New Degree Press
Publishing date: May 22, 2021
Who is this book for?
- Gen Z readers trying to navigate the financial landscape.
- Readers of any age looking to broaden their financial knowledge and to learn how to grow their wealth or manage money more effectively.
What’s inside this book?
- A comprehensive guide to the world of finance, complete with down-to-earth analogies and fun facts on every topic.
- Pragmatic financial tips on filing taxes, robo-advisors, cryptocurrency, investing and more.
- Expert insights from financial experts, including Karen Finerman, JJ Kinahan, Ahdrew Ross Sorkin and Jill Schlesinger.
4 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to take charge of your financial future.
- Why it’s best to start investing at a young age.
- All about the blockchain and how it works.
- How to understand trending financial topics like ESG investing.
4 questions this book will answer for you:
- Why does Gen Z have a unique relationship with money?
- How can I start investing?
- Why is Gen Z positioned to achieve substantial wealth?
- How can I learn to manage my money as naturally as I drive a car?
What people are saying about this book:
“Ella Gupta is money-wise beyond her years. It’s remarkable that someone her age has the interest and knowledge to write this book, but that speaks to just how intrepid Gupta is. With a dearth of financial literacy among young people, here is a book to address that problem.” – Andy Serwer
“A wise read not just for Gen Z but for all generations. Ella Gupta does an excellent job explaining the fundamentals of investing in a clear and fun way, while offering practical and immediately actionable advice.” – Burcu Esmer
“In Gen Z Money $ense, Ella Gupta provides a financial roadmap that should be required reading in every high school in America.” – Tim Ranzetta
“Ella has put so much thought and passion into this book. Investing your time reading it will surely pay dividends that will be hard to measure.” – Lauryn Williams
Your Turn: What did you think of Gen Z Money $ense? Share your opinion in the comments.