Title: Buy This, Not That: How to Spend Your Way to Wealth and Freedom
Author: Sam Dogen
Hardcover: 336 pages
Publishing date: July 19, 2022
Who is this book for?
- Financial Samurai fans looking to learn more.
- Readers of average economic status who want to learn how to build wealth and achieve financial freedom.
What’s inside this book?
- The Financial Samurai’s unique approach to money management, which has been absorbed by an audience of 90 million over the past 13 years.
- The Financial Samurai’s innovative 70/30 framework for optimal financial decision-making.
4 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to tell the difference between good debt and bad debt.
- The best way to invest on your own terms.
- How to create your own rules for spending.
- How to take the guesswork out of financial planning.
4 questions this book will answer for you:
- Can I invest in real estate if I can’t afford to buy property?
- How can I build passive income streams that work with my goals and risk tolerance?
- What’s the best way to pay down debt?
- How do I optimize every dollar I earn so I can maximize my wealth?
What people are saying about this book:
“Financial Samurai and this book have prepared me for life after basketball! A straightforward guide to live a balanced, financially free life. – Shaun Livingston
“A no-nonsense guide to living your best life now while also ensuring a financially independent future.” – Emily Chang
“A one-of-a-kind book! Bold advice from someone who’s not just done the math, he’s lived it. A must read!” – Kumiko Love
“Step-by-step, chapter-by-chapter, Sam shows how to make optimal money choices that focus on wealth building—not just saving for saving’s sake, but for living life on your terms.” – David Mcknight
Your Turn: What did you think of Buy This Not That? Share your opinion in the comments.