Title: Small Steps to Rich 2022: Personal Finance Made Simple
Author: Kenneth Jeffrey Marshall
Paperback: 333 pages
Publisher: Judicial Corporation
Publishing date: October 6, 2021
Who is this book for?
- Anyone interested in improving their financial standing, regardless of educational background, age or income.
What’s inside this book?
- A simple, three-step approach for growing wealth and maximizing investments
- The most current info on interest rates, contribution limits, tax deductions and other financial matters
- Clear explanations and guidelines on diversification, credit scores, stocks, homebuying, investing, mortgages, financial advisors, annuities, bonds, CDs, dividends, high-yield savings accounts, insurance, cryptocurrencies, 401(k)s, IRAs, ETFs, mutual funds, trusts and more
4 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to maximize investment returns with mutual funds and ETFs.
- How to lower your taxes with IRAs, 401(k)s and other advantaged accounts.
- How to slash costs on your mortgages, student loans and other debt.
- How to control biases that interfere with good financial decision making.
4 questions this book will answer for you:
- How do I know when and how to hire qualified financial professionals?
- What’s the perfect amount to save in government-insured accounts?
- How do I avoid making poor decisions during times of market turbulence?
- How can I utilize trust funds and ITF accounts to provide for my loved ones?
What people are saying about this book:
- “This is a great book if you want to understand how to manage your personal finances. Many things in this book might be obvious, but it puts forth a great model for you to follow the obvious things you need to do.”
- “An easy read, with great insight.”
Your Turn: What did you think of Small Steps to Rich 2022? Share your opinion in the comments.