Title: Have it All: The Roadmap to Becoming a Self-Made Millionaire
Author: Kris Krohn
Print length: 316 pages
Kindle file size: 4709 KB
Publisher: Uplife Press
Publishing date: Dec. 9, 2021
Who is this book for?
- Anyone looking to change the way they relate to money.
- Anyone looking for practical investment advice.
What’s inside this book?
- Actionable tips for improving your financial reality.
- A step-by-step guide for financial success.
4 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to outsmart the old money rules and follow the new ones.
- How to achieve true financial freedom.
- How to create active, passive and positive asymmetric risk.
- How to find profitable Returns on Investment (ROIs).
4 questions this book will answer for you:
- How can I unlearn all that society has taught me about money management?
- What do I need to know to be a savvy investor?
- Can I really enjoy my life despite having limited financial opportunities?
- Can I improve my finances without a large windfall?
What people are saying about this book:
- “Kris goes into depth on different topics to cover everything from real estate to stocks and how to start building a financial portfolio and live a better life!”
- “Insightful, motivational and really inspiring!”
- “This book gave me the hope and encouragement I needed, that yes, I can have it all. I love how Mr. Kris Krohn tells us exactly how we need to break those limiting beliefs and allow ourselves to enjoy life to the fullest. This book is so relatable and inspiring.”
- “If you’re trying to figure out how to become financially free and where to start, then this is the book for you. This is the book that will set you on the next level of your life and get you ready for financial freedom in three to five years!”
Your Turn: What did you think of Have it All? Share your opinion in the comments.