Title: Get the Hell Out of Debt: The Proven 3-Phase Method That Will Radically Shift Your Relationship to Money
Author: Erin Skye Kelly
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Post Hill Press
Publishing date: July 20, 2021
Who is this book for?
- Anyone who is fed up with living in debt.
- People seeking to get rid of credit card debt without paying a fortune in interest.
- Readers who want to improve their money management and find most personal finance books boring.
What’s inside this book?
- An honest, incisive and often humorous guide for paying off debt.
- An outline for the three phases of getting rid of debt.
- The two most important tools of money management.
- Kelly’s own journey toward a debt-free life.
3 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to pay off a large amount of consumer debt.
- How to create and maintain wealth.
- How to change your money mindset so you’ll stay debt-free.
5 questions this book will answer for you:
- Why do people tell me to consolidate and refinance my way out of debt when this advice only takes me deeper into debt?
- Is it possible to kick my debt for good?
- What practical steps do I need to take to get rid of my debt?
- Is financial stress an inevitable part of life?
- How can I find true financial freedom?
What people are saying about this book:
- “Erin has a brilliant way of explaining, step-by-step, how to radically shift your finances for the better.” — Peter Mallouk
- “Erin understands that wealth is about so much more than money. It is about creating, living, and leaving a legacy of love and happiness.” — W. Brett Wilson
- “With a welcomed irreverence and absolutely no judgment, Erin shows us all of the nuanced, messy, and dysfunctional ways we stumble and fall into debt. But then! Then she shows us how to get up and stand tall before we kick, claw, and fight our way out of it. It’s you against your debt. Read this book if you’re ready for your gloves to come off.” — Jesse Mecham
Your Turn: What did you think of Get the Hell Out of Debt? Share your opinion in the comments.