Title: Dream First, Details Later: How to Quit Overthinking & Make It Happen!
Author: Ellen Bennett
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publishing date: April 27, 2021
Who is this book for?
- Wanna-be entrepreneurs wondering how to get started.
- Anyone looking for inspiration and guidance on making their dreams come true.
What’s inside this book?
Bennett’s incredible story of how she built a multimillion-dollar company by leaping into the unknown and accepting a challenge from her boss.
Motivation, tips and practical advice for making your personal dreams come true.
4 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to ignore your inner worrier and take action.
- How to gather courage to venture outside your comfort zone.
- How to use creative problem-solving to conquer the inevitable challenges you’ll encounter during your journey.
How to transition from “flying by the seat of your pants” to the “well-oiled machine” stage.
3 questions this book will answer for you:
- Can I really make my dream come true through pure determination and hard work?
- What should be my first step toward making my dreams come true?
- Do I need to have all the answers in place to make my dream a reality?
What people are saying about this book:
- “Ellen Bennett is the platonic form of a go-getter who inspires go-getter after go-getter to become a better go-getter. In an afternoon with Ellen there is never a dull moment, so be prepared to be inspired, motivated and delighted by her humor, wit and grit. If I could bottle her productivity and enthusiasm I would, but since I can’t, I will just read her book.” —Zooey Deschanel
- “I love, love, love this book! The true story of a true heroine for our times — bold, brash, and entirely honest about the downs and ups of making dreams come true.” —Angela Duckworth
- “This book is delicious. It’s inspiring, beautiful and actionable, and it might be just what you need to unlock the door and help you get going.” —Seth Godin
- “Ellen Bennett’s infectiously inspiring story of grit and entrepreneurial spirit, Dream First, Details Later is a powerfully honest and colorful account of her wild journey from line cook to business owner. In it, she gives license to break free from self-doubt and to seize the wheel for your own journey to success.” —Danny Meyer
- “Dream First, Details Later is a rare book that combines inspiration with action. Learning Ellen’s story is enjoyable on its own, but here she’s gone above-and-beyond to leave readers with practical advice. I will be recommending this one far and wide!” —Chris Guillebeau
Your Turn: What did you think of Dream First, Details Later? Share your opinion in the comments.