Title: Big Money Energy: How to Rule at Work, Dominate at Life, and Make Millions
Author: Ryan Serhant
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publisher: Hachette Go
Publishing date: Feb. 2, 2021
Who is this book for?
Anyone who is ambitious enough to dream big and willing to learn how to achieve the one thing they can always control: the energy they give off.
What’s inside this book?
Serhant’s rags-to-riches story, which includes the steps he took to pick himself out of the low-rent life and move upward until he earned his first million.
An in-depth look at how pure energy can change the direction of your life.
A lively guide for how to attain “Big Money Energy” and reach your goals.
5 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- The significance of the energy you give off and how it directly impacts every area of your life.
- Why anyone can climb the ladder of success, regardless of their life circumstances.
- How to exude confidence in any situation.
- How to take control of your life and achieve your deepest ambitions.
3 questions this book will answer for you:
- What is Big Money Energy and how can I bring it into my life?
- Do I need to accept an average life?
- Is it possible to dream too big?
What people are saying about this book:
- “Big Money Energy is like a mentor for anyone with a big dream they want to make a reality! Ryan Serhant guides readers to find their confidence, overcome self-doubt and exceed their own expectations.” ― Barbara Corcoran
- “This book isn’t just about changing your energy — it’s about taking control of your life. Big Money Energy provides an actionable blueprint that readers can use to create positive change now.” ― Mel Robbins
- “Big Money Energy is the ultimate primer for success. Ryan Serhant shows readers how to exude positive energy, own a room and make their biggest dreams a reality.” ― Daymond John
- “In Big Money Energy, Ryan Serhant shows readers that when positive energy is mixed with self-confidence and topped off with a heavy dose of hustle… anything can be achieved.” ― Sophia Amoruso
Your Turn: What did you think of Big Money Energy? Share your opinion in the comments.