Title: The Path: Accelerating Your Journey to Financial Freedom
Authors: Peter Mallouk, Tony Robbins
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Post Hill Press
Publishing date: Oct. 13, 2020
Who is this book for?
- Wannabe investors of any age or stage
- Experienced investors
- Readers seeking financial freedom
What’s inside this book?
- A step-by-step guide for achieving financial freedom
- Strategies for mastering your money from an award-winning financial adviser and an expert business strategist
- Real-life success stories from experienced and beginner investors
5 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How markets behave and how to maintain peace of mind during times of volatility
- How to chart a personalized course for financial security
- How to select a financial adviser who prioritizes your own interests
- How to navigate, select or reject the many types of investments available
- Why success without fulfillment is the ultimate failure
4 questions this book will answer for you:
- What does the financial service industry not want me to know?
- How can I achieve true fulfillment?
- Is this a good time for me to start investing?
- Can I still master my money at a late stage in life?
What people are saying about this book:
- “Peter Mallouk’s tour of the financial world is a tour de force that’ll change the way you think about money.” — Jonathan Clements
- “Robbins is the best economic moderator that I’ve ever worked with. His mission to bring insights from the world’s greatest financial minds to the average investor is truly inspiring.” — Alan Greenspan
- “Tony is a force of nature.” — Jack Bogle
Your Turn: Have you read The Path? Tell us what you found to be the most valuable advice or benefit of the book in the comments.