This book at a glance:
Title: Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter
Author: Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson
Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: Harper Collins Publisher
Publishing date: April 28, 2020
Average customer review: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Who is this book for?
- Anyone seeking change in their professional life, but afraid to make the leap
- Readers who want an inside look at the music business and the cutthroat world of Hollywood.
- Die-hard fans of 50 Cent, who find his life story interesting and inspiring
What’s inside this book?
- Jackson’s personal account of how he pivoted from platinum-selling rap artist, to producer and star of the hit crime drama, “Power”
- Lessons Jackson learned about embracing change
- Advice on how to successfully change career paths
5 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to build on the lesson of “Fear nothing and you shall succeed,” as Jackson shared in his bestselling book, The 50th Law
- How to flow with changes that disrupt your life
- How to endure personal loss without breaking
- No one is locked inside his or her career.
- Change is always possible.
4 questions this book will answer for you:
- How can I leave an unfulfilling job without risking my financial stability?
- What do I need to do before embarking on a career change?
- How can I move on after personal challenges?
- Is a lack of fulfillment a reasonable price to pay for financial health?
What people are saying about this book:
- “He has shown he can survive in this ever-changing world.”
- “This is a really quick and great read.”
- “Perhaps the best thing was learning some of the very practical strategies Jackson employs to control situations and succeed. This book is also very entertaining as he spills some tea about people he has had issues with in the past.”
- “Definitely recommended”
Have you read the most recent book by Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson? Tell us what you loved about the book in the comments.