Title: Overcoming Deptostrofy: A Complete Guide to Debt and Loans Management for Free Life Forever and Ever
Author: David Stokes
Date published: June 24, 2019
Paperback: 73 pages
Average customer review: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Who is this book for?
Anyone carrying outstanding debt
Readers seeking to gain control of their debt
People looking for a way to honestly assess their financial situation
4 things you’ll learn from this book:
- How people get stuck carrying debt
- How to tell good debt from bad debts
- The benefits of money management
- How to recognize bad financial advice
5 questions this book will answer for you:
- Is there really a way out of deep debt?
- What are the different types of debt?
- What’s the first step I need to take to pull myself out of debt?
- What’s the best way to handle my outstanding loans?
- How can I ensure that a financial emergency does not send me back into debt?
What people are saying about this book:
- “(It’s) really a complete guide to getting out of debt.”
- “This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to know about loans management.”
- “This book is so informative, and (it) has strategies I can use right away.”
Do you believe it is always possible to pull yourself out of debt? Why, or why not? Share your thoughts with us in the comments