Here are our top six resolutions you can commit to that will really add up over the course of a year.
- Increase your savings. Even if it’s only by 5%, every little bit adds up.
- Cut out one impulse purchase a week.
- Trim your electricity bills by making sure your appliances are all running efficiently and conserving as much energy as possible.
- Increase your marketability by learning new skills or broadening your knowledge in your chosen field.
- Pay down your debt by making it a priority.
- Spend less on groceries. Do whatever it takes to make it happen: coupon more, cash in on rebates, and shop the sales.
Have you made any significant financial resolutions over the past year? Share them with us in the comments!